I may or may not be known to:
- Keep holding my sweet baby in the nursing position after she has fallen asleep or is otherwise done nursing so I can finish the last few pages of Outlander.
- Think my little one is hungry as soon as dinner is finished, conveniently in time for dishes.
- Find a cookie crumb or two in her fuzzy little baby hair after I have snacked while nursing.
- Nursed in a toy store...while still shopping.
- Played Words with Friends on my i-pod, and only think of words like, "boob" or "milk," while she suckles away.
- Attempted to glue embellishments on some home-made cards one-handed while the other hand/arm is otherwise engaged in supporting my nursing baby.
Sorry for all the links. I am learning how to link and therefore a little link happy!
If you have not discovered Words with Friends yet and you have some kind of apple-device that supports apps, by all means, stop reading this right now and download Words with Friends. But be forewarned, it is addicting.
If you are the recipient of a not-up-to-Green-Mama's-usual-standard home-made birthday card, I'm sorry. And, yes, that watermark in the corner is probably from a drop of milk or a little spit-up. I thought it added a (very) personal touch.